[Account] You can edit your name, e-mail address, address, or log-out of your account.
1) Output Settings
- Auto-Scroll Speed: set the movement speed of auto-scrolled cells
- Vibration Intensity: set the intensity of vibrations that occur when receiving notifications, incoming calls, etc.
- Standby Time: set the user-specific time before entering sleep mode
- Number of Cells Auto-Scrolled: customize the number of cells that are auto-scrolled to your preference. You can choose from 1 to 4 cells.
2) Display Settings
- Watch Mode: in Braille Mode, all information is displayed in braille; in Tactile Mode, users can count the number of pins and feel the shape of the pins for different features.
- Date Display Order: switch the order of months and days.
E.g. December 24th will become 24th December, and vice versa.
- Hour Mode: default is the 12-hour mode with AM and PM indication. You can also switch to 24-hour mode.
- Reverse Mode: for users who would like to wear the Dot Watch on their right hand, Reverse Mode reverses the position of the select and home buttons, as well as the roles of the touch sensors.
3) Notification Settings
Set whether to accept notifications such as calls and messages from your mobile device. You can receive selected notifications from your mobile device by selecting either calls or messages, or both. You can also choose not to receive notifications at all by turning off notifications entirely.
(For Android users, app-specific notifications can be set.)
4) Language Settings
Users can set the desired language (if supported) to receive information such as notifications, memo, etc. This may take up to 5 minutes. When selecting a language, users can select the rules and braille grade as well.
5) Firmware Update (Current Version)
You can find information regarding the current version of your firmware along with the latest version. If your firmware is not up to date, you may update your firmware to a newer version here.
6) Watch Information
Check general information about your smartphone and application such as device type, serial number, firmware, protocol, application, and OS version.
If you would like to use the Dot Watch standalone, unpair your Dot Watch. Please note that all data will be reset. For iOS users, complete unpairing by clicking on "forget this device" on your mobile settings.
1) Contact Dot Mate -- this service is only available in Korea
2) Contact Us
Let us know any inquiries via email (email@example.com)
3) User Guide
Get more information on how to use the Dot Watch.
Go to through the tutorial to understand the basic functions of the Dot Watch.