Stopwatch (to maximum 6 minutes and 59 seconds)
Follow the guideline below to use the Stopwatch function while in Tactile Mode. The stopwatch will still run in the background when left un-paused. The first cell on the left indicate minutes, the second cell indicates seconds in tens. The right two cells indicate seconds in ones.
1) From the “Standby” status, turn the Dot Crown downward twice to access the stopwatch function – (⠀⠸⠇⠀) will appear on the screen.
2) Press the “Select Button” to enter the stopwatch function, you will notice all the pins are put down.
3) Press the “Select Button” to start the stopwatch.
4) While the stopwatch is operating, press the “Select Button” to pause. Press the “Select Button” again to resume.
5) Press and hold the “Select Button” to reset. Press the “Select Button” to start a new cycle.
6) After 6 minutes and 59 seconds, a new cycle begins from 0 seconds.